Its been awhile since I've posted and just to give a quick run thro.
June: We put our house up on the market and moved into my parents house
July: Went thro a very hard time with my mom and her suicide attempts (twice and I found her)
August: Moved out of my parents house into my husbands parents house
September: Just found out we got an offer on our house for a couple to buy it!! Woot Woot!!
So ya there ya go. Simple. Short. Now ur up to date on our summer!!! ^.^
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
UPDATE!!!!
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You're invited to a "Romance Party" at my place on Sept. 13th at 6:30pm. Come join in on all the food, fun, & laughter with other girls. RSVP to me by Sept. 10th through email, facebook, blog, or cell. (This party is not for children, so please do NOT bring them. Thanks!)
That's awesome. I hope you guys got your asking price... you could really use the boost in comps around here. Glad to see you are doing well! email me at
Mellor1795@cox.net
hey crystal! the party location has actually changed so please call me for directions and to let me know if you are coming. by the way, no children under 18 are allowed for legal reasons apparently.
So sorry about your mom, I hope things start looking up for her. But good to hear about an offer on your place. I hope you get what you want.
well hopefully you sell the darn thing.
Post a Comment