Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nervous

For the last past two years I've lost a dear friend that was once my best friend growing up. We did everything together, to sleepover to boating at the lakes. We had a fight over something was was so crazy and since then she was the one that dicided not to be my firend anymore. I was hurt over the matter and now after these 2 years I've found her address in my book of rememberance and dicided to write her a letter of apology. Let me tell you, I was SCARED! I dont know how she will respond but I'm hoping and praying that her heart will be soften towards me and she will be my friend again.

3 comments:

Shellee said...

You would be surprised at how people react to these things. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. The one question that I found myself asking they last time I attempted this was "Did they make me a better person, will I be happy that they are in my life or will they just cause me further stress?" The answer I got was that this one person in particular didn't make me a better person nor did I help them be better. So I never wrote the letter and actually feel alright about it.

CJ said...

It's going to be alright. Your heart is in the right place and the fact that you are nervous about it shows the Spirit will guide. You've done your part, the rest of the story rests in her hands and you can move forward with a clear conscience.

kjera said...

hey have you heard back from your "friend" yet? Hey I love your background! We need to get together again like last night!