Thursday, September 18, 2008

SOLD!!!

We are comming up to our closing date with the buyers for our house at the end of the month. Just a few more papers to sign and we offically have sold our house. In this market right now, it was just pure luck that we got an offer. We had our place up for sale since June. We got alot of lookers but with how picky people can be they didnt see the real potential our house had to offer. Well with alot of patiences our prayers were fianlly answered. A family of three with a daughter that is handicap had to stay in the area cause of the school she went to were the ones that put down the offer.

We finally cleaned it out and all that is left is just the storage. We lived in it house for 5 great year but since we had Chandler we knew that it was time to move. But I can really truely say that it "can" be done even in this hard market of selling a house. Two words to go by #1 Faith #2 Patience.

3 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Congradulations!! I hope it all ends well too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again you guys! We're still waiting to hear if our offer was accepted or not. We are truely praying that it was.

Jim and Brooke said...

Hello!
I just found your blog again!
I am so excited you were able to sell!!! What a huge blessing!
I sure miss you!
love, Brooke