Hey, we have a couple of the same pics! I love pudding! Was it Jell-O or generic, snack pack or homemade? (Like it matters! hee hee)
Hey it's Kimmie! We miss you in the ward! Do people tell you all the time how much Chandler and hunter look alike, or is it just me! They're So cute!!!
I know.. good to hear from you ^.^
Oh my goodness, that is too funny! I love these pics. Chandler went to town with that pudding.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, we have a couple of the same pics!
I love pudding! Was it Jell-O or generic, snack pack or homemade? (Like it matters! hee hee)
Hey it's Kimmie! We miss you in the ward! Do people tell you all the time how much Chandler and hunter look alike, or is it just me! They're So cute!!!
I know.. good to hear from you ^.^
Oh my goodness, that is too funny! I love these pics. Chandler went to town with that pudding.
Post a Comment