Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Frustration beyond belief

This week I can already tell you that I'll be having my headaches again. My mom is back in the hospital and this time it's more serious. Her illness has really "bite her in the butt" if you want to say. This is all I can write about for now. Once again, when a family crisis is in full swing, family really comes together and helps anchor one another. I'll post on her outcome when I find out more, again I would appreciate if you can keep us in ur prayers. ^.^

3 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope and pray things will improve for you all. Miss you all.

Shellee said...

Isn't your birthday on Friday? Jason better take you somewhere nice, even to the middle of the desert for a picnic without children would be good.
I would have watched the kids but, alas our house is shredded right now, new paint, new floors, new kids? hmmmmmmmmm...

***LIZ*** said...

Oh I hope your Mom gets better soon. It's good that you family has pulled together. And Happy early Birthday!