Friday, June 27, 2008

O Happy day!

After a long 5 day emotional rollar coster and ending at night with a headache issue with my mom being very sick. She has finally gottin to the point that she is out of the hospital and is at home. The doctor has her on a life long medication and now her next step to recovery is counseling and therapy. I'm just happy to have her home and my boys are happy to have there grandma back. I want to say thanks to everything that has helped us in our family crisis and kept us in there prays. I'll keep post on how my mom is recovering. Thanks ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! Glad to hear your mom's home again. That's always good news. Hope she gets ever better.

CJ said...

Crystal, I'm sorry to hear your mom is ill. I hope that she is getting better by the day and that she'll be back to her strong and fighting self. It's amazing what happens in a family when there is a crisis. Ya'll just pull together!