Last friday was my birthday (july 11) and it was good. Even tho it felt like any other day I got a free lunch at Joe's Bar B Q in Gilbert and that was yummy. Then for dinner my good buddy took me and the kids to Mc Donalds for some good old fashion ice cream while the kids ran around the play area. Got a new pair of shoes but what I really wanted for my birthday is the 4th book in the Twilight series and that comes out next month! So now i'm 27 years old. Dont feel any different. But I had a fun day and thanks to all that called, texted or writtin to me!!! ^.^
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Crystal! I'm glad you had a happy birthday, even if you have to wait for that book to come out. I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Take care--love you!
Pam P.
Happy belated b-day! I hope you had a great day and I hope things are going better for your mom.
Happy late birthday. So did you get your book, and did you love it? I keep on hearing mixed reviews but I loved that it was such a happy ending for everyone.
Post a Comment