I've had better days. My mom is very very ill and is in the hospital. Yesterday and today have been very draining on me and my whole family. She is doing better but they are moving her to a different hospital that can care for her more for what she needs. I've been having to rely on my ward members for there help in watching my two boys while I go and visit her. Our ward is AMAZING!!! I love them!! Jason done a great job with what he's been doing and my dad, even tho I never see him cry alot. Has had it the worst. When a family crisis happens, it's amazing on how fast family and close friends comes together. Please just keep my mom in ur prayers. I'll keep ya poster on her progress.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Let me know if you need anything.
Crystal, Jay told me what happened & I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how that must feel. Just know though, if you need anything, let me know. You know how to get ahold of me. I'm so sorry again!
Post a Comment