For the last past week and up til today I've been hard at work planting my strawberry, green pepper and jalapeno. But my troubles started on mother's day.
Mother's Day : My first set of strawberres got stolen.
Wednesday: I rebought myself a new berry plant and my green pepper.
Wednesday night: Cat came along and eat half of my strawberry and my green pepper plant. I was upset but they were saveable (is that even a word?)
Yesterday: I went to the store and bought my jalapeno. The dogs were playing and nocked it over snapping it in half. UGH COME ON!!! So back to the store I got myself a new jalapeno.
Today: either my dogs (but I'm not sure) or that stupid cat... my green pepper and jalapeno... gone as in eattin and snapped in half. UGH!! SOOOooo back to the store I go one more time to rebuy them. But this time I'm keeping them up and going to put them away when I'm gone. Yep, I think i'm cursed when it comes to veggie plants.
Friday, May 16, 2008
I'm Cursed
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You know that the prophet said to plant a garden, but he didn't say anything about how. Well, I guess in your case it's without dogs and with an alarm system that goes off when someone is within a foot of it. Hee Hee.
Hey, we are doing a group date night on the 7th of June, Japanese food (some sushi) and an Improv outing! You in?
Sorry to hear about your plants. I'm sure you're about ready to kill anything that comes in a foot of them. Lol!
Hey, sorry we weren't there for Jason's party. Our weekend was extremely busy. I took Jason out that night for his birthday, which is today. Hope you don't mind?
sounds like you need to plant some dog food and cat food next to the plants. That or get a chia pet up on the counter or that herb garden thing that goes inside the house. How about a picture of a plant? Perhaps a bowl of antifreze out front could help. I bet it was Hunter and not the dog/cat. He is pretty permiscous. Chandler is too cute to have done it. Good luck with the harvest season.
-Brent
Post a Comment