Monday, May 5, 2008

Official Twilight Teaser Trailer





Ok when I saw this I was like... "O M G! Hello, my name is Super Twilight Nerd Fan Geek". Got the books and waitin for the 4th to come out. :D WATCH IT!!!!!

5 comments:

The Crazy Holdens said...

Crystal- I can not agree more. I love these books and CANNOT wait for the 4th.

kjera said...

hey awesome teaser!! Can't wait to see if the movie is any good

Shellee said...

I still haven't read the third, but hopefully I will soon. It's on my TooRead list. Are we going to do a girl's night to see the movie? Geniel are you in?

The Earls said...

I am excited for this flik too. I'm glad book #4 comes soon. These are books I can read over and over and not be bored.

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

OH...MY...HECK! (hehe) I am SOOOO excited for the movie now!