Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Truth about Chocolate

Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate candy is a vegetable product.

To go one step futher, chocolate candy bars also comtain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food and help women and men meet there minimun daily requirements for calium. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car in Arizona??? The solution: Eat in the parking lot. Same thing goes for Cholocate ice cream.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the frigde. Calories are afriad of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves. Another alternative is to eat chocolate in very small bites. That way you don't get to many calories at one times, even if you eat it all at one sitting.

Also remember that if you eat equal amount of dark chocolate and white chocolate, it is obviously a balanced diet! As an added benefit, the calories in light and dark chocolate actually counteract each other!

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done... A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily intake of calories for an entire week in one place. Now, isn't that handy??

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freexer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting way to look at chocolate. I agree with that though. I love chocolate! I'm not able to go tomorrow to the water park with you guys. I won't have a car, jay needs it. Sorry!!!

Shellee said...

I love the rationale! It makes sense to me.
I love Dark Chocolate, you didn't mention the Flavenoids! If I can't get it home before it melts, I have no choice BUT to eat it. Is that why I weigh so much?
As Augustus Gloop says... "I love your schock-O-lat!"