Today we got two black pygmy goats. We got them from a lady that couldn't keep them anymore. They are the sweetest pair and of course they didnt know what to make of there new home. I've never had goats before but I'm will to figure it out and raise them. It's funny cause Odin didnt know what to make of them. The chickens didnt know what to do with them and then the goats didnt know what to make of the whole situation. To funny!! We renamed them BonBon for the girl and TonTon for the boy. The boys like the idea of expanding our backyard farm animals. Plus new animals is always exciting!! It looks like the male been fixed so I need to find a stud for BonBon. I just dont know how to go about doing that. Anyone have an idea???




0 comments:
Post a Comment