Woah.. I'm back and with fun news. Last weekend we took our family trip to San Diego. We left Friday morning at 4 am and drove for 5-6 hours. We decided not to tell the boys where we were going until we pulled up to the gates..... SEA WORLD!!! We spend 2 days at Sea World and I can say we had a blast!! We saw every show and visited every exhibit. On Sunday we spend our day at Mission Beach. Jason and the boys decided to body surf in the water while Korbin and I dug holes in the sand. Monday we checked out of our hotel and did a short visit to Sea Port Village. Had ice cream next to the ports, we relaxed while I shopped. I saw the cutest pair of salt and pepper shakes ever... a hula girl and boy kissing... ya I had to have it!
I'm glad to be home but going on our family trip was nice. The weather was much cooler and it was nice to have a change of scenery. Enjoy the pics!!!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
San Diego Vacation
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment