Friday, July 15, 2011

Essure

Yesterday I had the Essure procedure done. It went very well and I'm doing and feeling great. What is it you wonder, it a permanent birth control, you can go here to read up on it more. When I first got there and after answering a few more questions. One of the nurses took my hand and injected it with a numbing serum and while I was talking with my doc I glanced back to see that she was done putting the IV in my hand. I was sooo happy that they did that cause IV's hurts!! They gave me a dose of anti anti-nausea and ibuprofen. When we walked to the procedure room they hooked me up to monitors and my anesthesiologist (he knows my brother in law which was cool) he gave me some oxygen and said that the sleepy meds would put me right out. People I cant believe that I was dreaming about my chickens. When they woke me up in the recovery room I had my friend, Kjera drive me home cause being on meds that put u under... you cant drive. I'm feeling better with some cramps and tenderness but overall I feel normal.

Jason and I both feel
that 3 kids is perfect for us. I would recommend this to anyone that knows they are done having kids and happy with there family cause this is permanent.

0 comments: