Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello doctor..again

Yesterday I was working on building another rabbit cage for our meat rabbits. I had Korbin helping me when it came to bending the wire. For about an hour he was doing very well, listen to where things needed to go and what items we needed. But sortly after he started to get fussing and restless. I had to tell him to stop moving around while the hammer was in his hand. Well unfor he dicided he had enough of me telling him what to do and dropped the hammer, prong side down on his foot. With a quick drive to the ER and 3 stitches later he's doing fine. As for me, well once they brought out that long needle that numbs the area I felt like I was going to pass out. I just dont do well with these things. Jason step in and while I steped out it was about a 3 hour process.
The funny part of this is we were there a month ago when Hunter split open his chin the the pool side. So far for having a accident free summer.


0 comments: