Thursday, March 17, 2011

Live Love Hula

For the last year I've been bustin my butt to learn how to dance Hula. I have to say I LOVE it! The hawaiian dance is so beautiful and gracful, how can you not want to watch let alone learn. I want to first say thanks to my kumu Sifi Dolly and all my other friends in my Halau. Mahalo!Aloha Nui Loa!



We got to dance at the Tempe Aloha Festival on Sunday and it was such a fantastic experience. I got to dance with other dancers that have been dancing for many years. The food there was sooooo good and I even got my hands on some beautiful Plumeria or lei flowers / flower hair clips. If you missed it.... oh I hope you didnt miss it cause it was AMAZING!!! Here are some pics of that day and on a link to youtube of my Kumu Halua Kaimikahu Hale O Hula. Aloha!







0 comments: