Tonight I made an awesome lemon chicken in my crock pot with mash potatoes and green beans on the side. OMGosh! I couldnt just keep this recipe to myself I have to spread the word!!! This will be a regular meal out our house!
Lemon Chicken~
6 chicken breast or how every many you want
1 tea. oregano
2 tea. garlic powder
2 tab. butter
1/2 c. chicken broth or water
3 tab. lemon juice
1/2 tea. salt
1/2 tea. pepper
Combine ingredant BUT add lemon juice in the last 30 minutes.
Cook 8 - 10 hours on low
OMG it is awesome!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Dinner to awesome not to share!
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I am going to try it this week.
Crystal, it was so fun to see you at the zoo last week. Your boys are so adorible! We should go together sometime.
Post a Comment