
What you are seeing here is one rare moment. I was stund when I saw this and had to take a pic to prove that I was not crazy. I've been comming down on Hunter's case on being nice to his brother Chandler. Well see how long it lasts.
Friday, March 21, 2008
A rare moment
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Crystal, I added ya!
woe!! That is a rare moment. The other day in fry's connor went up and just hugged rylee and then rylee hugged him while he was hugging her and they held on afor a while that was a cute but rare moment :) gotta love them while they last eh?
That's great that your getting after him is working. It does get better, but one day at a time only. That's a cute pic of them too.
Post a Comment