Ok so besides my tomatoes growing, i also have planted peas and I'm proud to say.. they are growing!!! Wow I even amaze myself with my thumb. * look its so green and pretty*
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok so besides my tomatoes growing, i also have planted peas and I'm proud to say.. they are growing!!! Wow I even amaze myself with my thumb. * look its so green and pretty*
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 10:43 PM
5 comments:
At least you got something to grow. Jason & I try but no luck so far. You green thumb.
dude I need to find out what you are using in those things and i want to start planting as well. call me and let me know!
You definatly found your talent
http://hotpads.com/map/index.htm#zoom=20&previewType=listing&previewId=13352_RentalHunt&detailsOpen=true&listingTypes=rental,sublet,room,corporate
here is that haunted house link
Hey Crystal! It's fun to see you have a blog now too. It'll be nice to check in on you once in a while. Yes, baby boy #3 will be here in June. We're excited and just accept the fact that we're good at making boys. Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment