Friday, February 15, 2008

Snip snip cut cut

Yesterday I cut my hair. Only about 2 inchs and got layers. I just couldn't stand how long it was cause it would not curl and it was always staticy. I look stinkin cute!! LOVE IT!! I'll get new photos soon!!

3 comments:

kjera said...

ya it looked really really good. Also I hope I didn't make you upset with what we said yesterday

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Your hair doesn't look that long to me, but I haven't seen you in a little while. I think the last time I did see you was that day at the zoo. That was a while ago wasn't it?

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Alittle but i'm ok. But his birthday party was good. Everyone canceled on use as far as his cousins so it was just grandparents.

Ya the zoo was th elast time you saw me!! LOL