Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothin else to do but to BORE you ALL to DEATH!!!

I have nothin better to do right now. I'm kinda bored right now too. Doesn't help that its 10:30 pm right now and Jason is on a potty break long enough for me to write this and hes playing Everquest 2 right now. Such a AWESOME game. Because i'm a nerd I have to tell ALL of you and I play a lvl 45 fairy named Annwn. Ya I LOVE THE FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!! And she ROCKS!!! Healer type so I'm very popular!!! See I'm popluar on line but never was in high school..... HA HA!!!! umm what else can i bore you with..... ummmm.... I'm watching a show on the Most Scariest Places on Earth. ... As much as i like to watch these shows, you will NEVER catch me in a place like these. The only place i've been and "they say it was haunted" was the Queen Mary. nothin nope nanda. Which is good cause i can't handle it. And for thos people who clam there... "sensitive".... the only person that I know that is... "sensitive" is my very best friend in the whole wide world is Kjera. I profer to keep that "sensitive" part of myself (if I have it) on the off switch. HAHAHAH!!!! Ok he back got to go. bye. ^.^

5 comments:

kjera said...

ha ha nerd!! More popular online! j/k. ya I prefer to keep that on the off switch! Not fun stuff and never will be. I don't know why people purposely want to communicate or see ghost. I don't think they know what they are dealing!

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

it a dangerous thing to deal with and like you said, not for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Krystal, I've had a few scarey things happen ot me & half of them when Kjera's been with me. If I had it, I would keep that on the Down-Low as well. Not a lot of good comes from being "sensitve".

kjera said...

hey are you guys trying to say its not good to be around me?! j/k

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

HAHAH!!!!!! Kjera your just....... odd. j/k no strange.. j/k weird.. j/k HAHAH!!! I rather just not have the experince of ghost ever