Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick

Ugh how can I describe what been going on here....sick. It all started with the kids. Runny noses, coughin, sneezin. Chandler was the worst of it all. He would wake up with his eyes crusted shut and his nose crusted too. Then to Hunter but he just got the easy cold, runny nose, cough. Then I got the cold. the worst part about a cold to me is not being able to breath at night. The first two night I hardly slept because of it but now with the meds I'm better. But now I'm still have the runny nose that makes me feel like I'm drowning and a terriable cough that makes me feel like I going to puke. I hate being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kjera said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! j/k. sounds like you guys are having fun. Rylee just has a runny nose and thats it. I think her problem is allergies though, cause that is all she is doing. Sorry you guys are sick! My hair looks awesome if it makes you feel better.

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

hey this is kjera...I signed in under you and put a link list up for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you don't feel good. I hate being sick too. To me the worst is when you & Jason are both sick, the kids are sick, & the two of you are playing 'paper, rock, sissors,' on who gets to take care of the kids this hour. Trust me, that's worst then you being sick, but I agree with you, it bites. Feel better soon.