I just found out that my sister is having a girl. I'm so excited!!! Now it gives me a reason to buy all the pretty pink foo foo filly dresses. I hope when we try for our last we have a girl cause right now as I see it, I have my own football team. There comming down next weekend for Chandler's 1st birthday party and I already have girly things to give her. But the coolest thing of all is after she has the baby in Vegas (due July 28th) in September there moving back to Arizona but to Tucson cause Kevin has a job offer there. YA! I'm excited!!!!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AWESOME!! It would be great to have tiff back. Even though it will be 2 hours away, that beats her living as far as Las Vegas.
That's so cool, congrats to your sister. I love having a girl. Gotta be careful though, girls are so prissy. We gotta love them though, right? I heard a good way to get a girl is to make homemade sweets & feed to Jason. Supposedly the sugar in the sweet, along with your love in sweat into those sweets, is supposed to make the female "friends" go faster than the boy "friends". Go figure huh?
I hope Jason and me have a girl. We only want one more and I've already threatin him about it!! HAHAH!!!!! But so far I have my own football team
Post a Comment