Monday, October 24, 2011

Update 10/23



October has been a great month. The weather is starting to cool down, if you call being in the 90's cooling down, but yes cooling down. The kids are having fun in school. Hunter is a B average student and Chandler is enjoying Early Bird Preschool. Korbin is a mini monster as ever.



All chickens except 2 out of the 5 are laying brown eggs. One is 2 weeks shy of laying and another has ended her laying career and as of Saturday will be having a whole chicken for dinner. The rabbits are doing wonderful as well. Babies rabbits are growing fast and mama rabbit will be rebred in a week. My other female rabbit is due with her first liter on Thursday. I never get tired of feeling babies kick when I have my hand on there bellies.


Last week I got to go to Tuscon for "Tuscon Meet Yourself" festival. A celebration in cultral dances and foods. I got to watch many dances ranging in Indian to Chinese. I got to try foods I had before like Indian fry bread to a something I forgot the name but it was octopus. I had a blast!!! My hula group got to dance as well which made it more fun!



0 comments: