Sorry for the silence but we have been busy for the last few weeks. Hunter is loving school and even tho they haven't been sending alot of homework home he has been working on his spelling tests. He's been getting 80 -90 percents on his test. Chandler has started school at EarlyBirdPreschool with Erin Banda. I absolutely love Erin for putting in the time and effort in helping and teaching Chandler. Huge thank you! Korbin is turning into a 2 year old mini monster. He can climb up on tables and wave his finger at me and say "no no no". Jason work is starting to pick up cause with the weather starting to cool down. Woohoo! We had some fun up at Mabb's ranch a few weeks ago. We finally took 1st place at Mabb's Olympics! The boys had a blast and Jason and I got to duel it out with his brothers at air soft wars. I came home with some wicked brusies. LOVE IT!

Update on the backyard farm. I got a few plants potted tomatoes, onions, peas, broccoli and lettuce. Rabbits are doing great, I got 2 does due THIS Sunday! *fingers crossed* I will update on them when I see babies. Chickens are busy eating my bugs. No eggs yet but hopefully next month they will start laying. I will have so much eggs I will be selling a dozen for $2.00. If you need fresh eggs, call or write! Goats are being goats, enough said!


Thats is for now, more to come in a few days and weeks!



0 comments:
Post a Comment