Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Tooth Fairy Pillow

Hunter has been really good about loosing his baby teeth resently. I came across a tutorial on how to make a tooth fairy pillow. I was on this idea like white on rice! Trying to open my boys door, not stepping on any toys and then fumbling around under his pillow for the little tooth is a chore! All Hunter has to do is put his baby tooth in the pocket of the pillow, hang it on the OUTSIDE of his door and then the tooth fairy can easily reach in and put the money inside. How simple is that! Here is the site !



Here's Hunter's pillow pirate themed

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

super cute! i bet he looooves it!

Lovies & More said...

That's a super cute idea. I have the problem of trying to remember to exchange the tooth to money. Sometimes the tooth fairy doesnt even come until like a month later. lol.