My sister's daughter is turned 2 on July 29th. There family is severely inlove with the patriotic colors. Partially due to her husband is in the Army National Guard and just returned from Afgan in April. So for her birthday I make my niece a no-sew tutu. I got the idea from my sister-in-law'd daughter 4th of July *Duh red, white & blue* tutu so thanks Kristin!! Anywho, I had takin pictures of my progress but thanks to my retarted computer not reconizing my phone and due to a stupid camera that gave out. I'm posting a how-to-do youtube video.
Here is a pic of my no-sew tutu *thanks Kjera*
Friday, July 9, 2010
Tutu Surprise!
Posted by Jason and Crystal Mabb at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awww that turned out SUPER cute!!! Good job Crystal! :)
nice! i luuuuuurve it. thanks! and just a correction: Kevin is in the Army National Guard. he used to be in the Navy. so there you go.
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment