Monday, May 3, 2010

My house!

The wait is over so here are some pics of my new house!!!!!

The Front


Before the painting


After the painting of my accent wall
I'm still in process of finding the right photos for my livingroom but until this is what I have.




The boys room is painted from Behr the Disney collection called "Eeyore's Rain cloud" More of a greyish-blue color.


Hunter has yet to tell me what he wants up on his side of the wall.


For our bedroom were going for a earth tone so as you can see I have nothing up on the wall. We painted using the color from Glidden "Prairie Sage". This is still a work in progress.





















We do have a backyard but it's pretty mangled right now cause were digging up trees, cutting down trees, putting up dog runs, gardening, etc. That pic will come later.

































6 comments:

Jen said...

It looks really cute, Crystal! I LOVE your paint color!!!! ;)

I am jealous that you have a gas stove.. we would totally buy one if we had the hook ups for it!! Congrats! It's beautiful! Your decorations are adorable!!

Alicia said...

Love the new house! Love the vinyl sayings! Where did you get them?

Tiffany said...

very nice!!!

Winter said...

So far, so good... it's coming together nicely... it's gonna be a super cute house when it's done! I can't wait to see it again!

Kimmie said...

Congrats on the new house! I love it!

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

WOW!!! It looks SO nice!! Congrats! :)