Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vegas Baby

So I went this weekend to visit my sister and niece in Vegas/Henderson. One word.. "BLAST!" I got to visit the Gold and Silver pawn store which has it's own tv show on the History Channel called "Pawn Stars". Got some new kickers. My brother-in-law Kevin has a frig shelf all of hot sause. My sister suckered me and my dad into trying one called "3 5 7" ...if you could animate me, picture me with hot flames comming out of my mouth. We tried EVERYTHING to calm it. After getting my butt kicked I've learned my lesson. Just say no and walk away. After getting around to packing up, my sister dicided to come back with us and stay for 2 weeks. And the ride home was long and with a 6 month and a 1 year old in a 6 hour drive.. not fun. I'm glad to be home. I'll have pics uploaded in a few days. But also enjoy my new music pics thanks to my sister. She always has the best music.

0 comments: