Today I had to take Chandler to the hospital for surgery for a hernia. I'm very pleased to say they were very good in helping us and taking care of him. Our check in was a breeze and when we reached the pediatric surgery floor, they called us right in. The only sucky part was having to wait for 5 different doctors and specialist to talk to us and get all the info. After about an hour or so they called me in and I couldnt miss Chandler screaming my name, "MOMMY!" After about a half hour of holding a sqirming 2 year old cause also as a form of pain meds they gave him a epidural so he couldnt feel his legs, he finally called down. We got home and poor kid, he wanted to walk around but as I had to put it to Hunter "Chandler legs are sleepy so thats why he cant walk right now." So with pain meds he on now he's doing just fine. Walking around and doing what he can. The only hard part is trying to keep him from running around and putting to much strain on his incision.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
well I hope the little guy is healing well and stinks that you are having problems with your blood pressure in the middle of all this!
Post a Comment