Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Countdown

The countdown has begun or already has. This is my last week of this fun rollar coster. Last week I was in and out of the hospital with the scare of having preeclampsia again like I did with Hunter and luck was on my side cause Monday I got the clear. Being so busy this pregnancy has just flown by, but now that its down to the last week.... more aches, pains, whinning and just overall being uncomfy...... I want this ride to be over!!! I just finished getting some awesome maternity photos done which I'm so excited to post and share with everyone. I wanted to go out with a bang! Were all excited and cant wait for Korbin to be here. I'll keep you all posted on my experience with my c-section on Tuesday and have photos of him up as soon as I can! :)

1 comments:

Karen Oliver said...

You guys have such a beautiful family!