Monday, May 18, 2009

C-section date!

I had my normal weekly visit to my OB. The same as normal with most tests but the newest info is when I'll have my C-section date, June 23 at 8:15 am. I so excited cause I only have 5 weeks left. This pregnancy has been fairly normal but lately I've been having more Braxton Hicks and more aches and pains...... normal for a 34 week preggo. Oh and the other fun news is cause I cant keep myself away from mushrooms or strawberries. My pregnacy food allergy is back and this time with a vengeance. All over my face!! I'm taking Benadryl and anti-itch creams but its still annoying!!! The last time it took a month to get over but like normal I dont learn. Ugh!

4 comments:

kjera said...

hopefully that all goes away with having Korbin.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Larry and Karri said...

Whoa - you're what just 3 weeks away now? Good luck! Interesting bit about the mushrooms and strawberries. What a combo. :)

Alicia said...

Hey Crystal - this is Alicia, Mike's wife. I sent you an invite for our blog, so I just wanted to make sure you get it. Let me know if you didn't - My email address is snowflake_princess_alicia@yahoo.com