On satuday I finally got my copy of the world wide phenomenon of "Twilight" I didnt do the late night releasing that Friday had to offer. I had to go to 3 different store to find the 2 disk special cause let me tell you....those deleted scenes, mainly one, is hot hot HOT!!!! If you remember Bella has a dream about Edward and OMGosh...... its HOT HOT HOT!!!!! I'm so excited for New Moon to be released this November 20th that I've started to reread the series. It's always better the second time you read them.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Crystal, those songs are on the Twilight Score Soundtrack. I found it at Borders. Just an FYI from one Twilight nerd to another, I got my two disc at Midnight Friday!
Ha ha I have watched the movie like three times already after buying it on Saturday. i have been doing laundry while watching it...whos' the nerd now lol!!!
Hey, what a cute family! Good to see you! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment