Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its Offically!


Hunter is offically out of Preschool now. He was put into preschool for his speech and laguage but after 3 years, he has completed all goals. He can home kinda happy and kinda sad. He opened his backpack and pulled out his bag of extra clothes, his name tags, his artwork and his dipoma of completion. I'm so proud of him for his efforts and talking to his teacher she was sad to see him go. I already have him signed up for Kinder this fall. So now what? His summer from school just start today. What am I going to do with him NOW!! LOL good thing I went to Walmart and picked up some more crafting projects for him to do!! LOL!!!

1 comments:

kjera said...

woohoo hunter passed and now he can move on to kindergarten with out any speech!! This about the same time the kicked Connor out as well when he passed. Congrats hunter! Now his karate is really going to come in handy wearing him out!