Saturday, February 21, 2009

Renissance Festival

Today we all got to go to the Renissance Festival. I dont have any pics to show you cause out camera got lost while we were there. We tryed to watch some shows but the kids dicided other wise. We bought Hunter and Chandler both bendable little dragons and Hunter got a two sided coin. I was happy that I got my bread bowl and my chocolate and Jason was happy he got his turkey leg. Jason and I didnt get anything but we kinda already knew we didnt want anything there. I'm just happy we got to go and the kids had fun. Hunter is still going on and on about the rides and of his dragon. Chandler could really care less but he likes to throw his dragon around.

1 comments:

kjera said...

awesome I really need to go but probably wont make it this year! I miss the renissance fest!!!