Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Such a crazy joke dear Heavenly Father

The last pass two week I have been feeling very sick. Bloated, stomach hurting, tired etc..... Well, finally I broke down and called my doctor. I told her what I was having and at first she thinks that it might be my gallblatter. She asks me to do the pee pee in the small cup thing to test for any bacteria. ......... She comes back........ she says and I quote " Honey, your pregnant!!" O M G !!!!!! I was shocked and I started to cry. Being pregnant was NOT on my list and wasent for a long time. Jason and I were taking all procations but I think Heavenly Father likes to play jokes. So now I have an appointment with my new OB on Friday. When I told Jason he was happy. All I can say is that I hope I'm having a girl. I'm happy too but still getting over the shock of it all.

6 comments:

Shellee said...

Good Luck?!? Congratulations?!?

After all of the trials we have to get pregnant, I understand how you just have to submit to Heavenly Father's will. In your case, though, it's the opposite from us. Enjoy it... He knows best!

CJ said...

Congratulations. Trust me, this is a blessing. All babies born despite the appropriate "precautions" come for a reason. We wouldn't have our sweet Brittany. Heavenly Father definitely knows what is best and what we can handle. Often it is more than we ever thought possible.:)

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Congradulations. We are very happy for you. Let us know when the OB says your due. How fun!

The Earls said...

Congratulations! I guess the Lord truly does know when a little one will bless your life.

kjera said...

hhahahahahah you pregnant

Jim and Brooke said...

That is really exciting!!
Even a third boy would be fun.
Our family is much better with our Caleb!
I hope you are starting to feel better.
LOL