Monday, April 28, 2008

You did WHAT!?



I was on the computer doing my work for my sister baby shower when my mom comes in and tell me that Hunter has cut his hair... WHAT!!!! Oh yes.... He has cut a huge chunk out of his front leaving a hole. O M G !!! After sitting him down I ending up taking a 2 blade and had to buzz him. Even tho I was mad and gave him a spanking for it.. I really cant be too mad about it. I did it... was I was his age, so I was told. Working at SuperCuts I've seen plenty of kids come in that have cut there on hair needing to be fixed. With summer on its way its a perfect cut but I wish he could of waiting to do so AFTER school was over.
(I dont know why these photos are viewed so small, stupid computer)

2 comments:

Shellee said...

The nice thing about little boys, is that you can shave their heads and it's okay. Summer is coming, so it'll keep sweat from gathering in his hair.
You can shave little girl's heads, but then they look funny.

kjera said...

ha ha that is sooooooo funny and such a Hunter thing to do!!