Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm getting a new pair

Well, my appt with the eye doc went well but when it came time to get my frames and lenses, Lencrafter wanted an arm and a leg for it. Even looking at the crappy $99 frames it still came out to be around $300. HELLA NO!!! So I went to Costco instead AND (this is the best PART * SWQEAL*) I only had to pay.... drum roll please....... $104.56. YES!!!!!! My frames were only $59 and the lenses were $44. I even got the pair that I wanted!!! It pays to have a membership to costco so go there to get your glasses NOT lenscrafters!! BOYCOT LENCRAFTER!!!!!! I'll have to put up new photos of ME with my new frames!!! MUAHAHAH!!!

3 comments:

kjera said...

heck ya that is where I am going. They are even cheaper than walmart. And they have awesome frames! I just have to either go now and pay our of pocket which we really can't afford or wait till we have insurance.

kjera said...

oh ya also thanks for meeting us @ McDonald's it helped with Connor to have Jason there. He was on everyone with a strong thumb and that was nice for a change!

ShellyH said...

I totally agree with you! I saved $342 by getting mine at Costco a few months ago!