Last night I was on my wicker chair reaching for my kids cough meds when I put to much of my weight on my left leg. Well my foot went right thro and i came crashing down. OMG!! The pain was so intence and i couldnt breath. When i had fallin thro i also leaned forward and the bar and my leg landing on it/ So now i have a huge indent on my leg just under my knee. And to top it all off, i also have a blue bruise line from my dent down to the top of my foot and my touchin it it made me sick to my stomach. I was in shock from it all but with the help of a cold pack and the kids kissin it better i felt better in about a hour later. Right now it still hurts and hurts more if i touch it or bump it. I can walk too so ya.... The funny thing is that i never hurt myself so first time for everything. But i'm ok now. :)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OUCH!!!
Hope you're ok!
Post a Comment