Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Anothers star's light goes out!

Heath Ledger died today.. so sad. He was such a great talent and I really enjoyed his movies. I really like the movie "Brothers Grimm". Reading what TMZ says about it all, with the pill bottle and he was sick. Another OD maybe. Just sad. I hate seeing this with the stars.

2 comments:

kjera said...

its sad cause its a waste of talent and he was so young and going somewhere. Darn it eh?

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal, I hope you don't mind that I'm on your blog. Sorry I missed the zoo on Monday. My daughter & son had a doctor's appointment. It is sad the Heath Legar died. I agree that he had a great talent. My sister-in-law read that he was taking sleeping pills, because he wasn't sleeping well, & anti-depresses because of the last movie he did made him depressed. By the way, his last movie he made was the new batman. Like your blog by the way...it's cute.